Bob Peterson was born in Iowa, currently lives in Michigan with his family, and is a retired Army officer. He graduated with a Juris Doctorate (with Honors) from Drake Law School and with certificates in Litigation/Dispute Resolution and Constitutional Law/Civil Rights. Bob practiced in Iowa until moving to Michigan in the summer of 2015, and now practices in Ontonagon, Michigan.
Bob also graduated from the University of Iowa with a B.S. in General Science; Master in Administration of Justice from Wichita State; Master of Science in International Relations from Troy University; Certificate in Information Technology from Clayton State University; taken computer engineering/computer science classes from Iowa State University; and taken business classes from James Madison University.
Bob was an Assistant Professor at James Madison University and a contract instructor at Clayton State University.
Bob also ran a private investigation firm in Georgia, handling difficult locates, fraud prevention, background investigations, security training, and family law investigations.
- 2008, Iowa and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa
- 2010, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- 2015, Michigan
Law School Attended
- Drake University Law School, J.D., Litigation/Dispute Resolution and Constitutional Law/Civil Rights, with honors
- University of Iowa, B.S. in General Science
- Wichita State University, Master in Administration of Justice
- Troy University, Master of Science in International Relations
- Clayton State University, Certificate in Information Technology
- Iowa State University, Computer Engineering
- Iowa State University, Computer Science
- James Madison University, Business
- Iowa State Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- Michigan State Bar Association
U.S. Army, 1976-1994